1. MohanedSousi, Gang Liu*, Sergio G. Salinas-Rodriguez, Aleksandra Knezev, Bastiaan Blankert, Jan C. Schippers, Walter van der Meer, Maria D. Kennedy. Further developing the bacterial growth potential method for ultra-pure drinking water produced by remineralization of reverse osmosis permeate. Water Research, 2018, 145, 687-696.
2. Gang Liu*, Ya Zhang, Ed van der Mark, Aleksandra Magic-Knezev, Ameet Pinto, Tom van den Bogert, Wen-Tso Liu, Walter van der Meer, Gertjan Medema. Assessing the origin of bacteria in tap water and distribution system in an unchlorinated drinking water system by Source Tracker using microbial community fingerprints. Water Research, 2018, 138, 86-96.
3. Gang Liu*, Ya Zhang, Willem Jan Knibbe, Cuijie Feng, Wen-Tso Liu, Gertjan Medema, Walter van der Meer. Potential impacts of changing supply-water qualityon drinking water distribution: A review. Water Research, 2017, 116, 135-148.
4. Gang Liu*, Yu Tao, Ya Zhang, Maarten Lut, Willem Jan Knibbe, Paul van der Wielen, Wen-tso Liu, Gertjan, Medema, Walter van der Meer. Hotspots for selected metal elements and microbes accumulation and the corresponding water quality deterioration potential in an unchlorinated drinking water distribution system. Water Research, 2017, 124, 435-445.
5. Feifei Wang, Doris van Halem, Gang Liu*, Karin Lckkerkerker-Teunissen, JanPeter van der Hock. Effect of residual H2O2 from advanced oxidation processes on subsequent biological water treatment: A laboratorybatch study. Chemosphere, 2017, 185, 637-646.
6. Gang Liu*, Fangqiong Ling, Ed Van der Mark, Xuedong Zhang, Aleksandraknezev, Jasper Verberk, Hans. Comparison of particle-associated bacteria from a drinking water treatment plant and distribution reservoirs with different water sources. Scientific Reports, 2016, 6, 20367.
7. Gang Liu*, Geo Bakker, Sheng Li, Jan Vrceburg, Jasper Verberk, GertjanMedema, Wen-Tso Liu, Hans Van Dijk. Pyrosequencing reveals bacterial communities in unchlorinated drinking warer distribution systems: An integralstudy of bulk water, suspended solids, loose deposits, and pipe wall biofilm. Environmental & Science Technology, 2014, 48, 5467-5476.
8. Gang Liu*, Maarten Lut, Jasper Verberk, Hans van Dijk. A comparison of additional treatment processes to limit particle accumulation and microbial growth during drinking water distribution. Water Research, 2013. 47. 2719-2728.
9. Gang Liu*, Fangqiong Ling, Aleksandra Magic-Knezev, Wen-Tso Liu, Jasper Verberk, Hans van Dijk. Quantification and identification of particle-associated bacteria in unchlorinated drinking watet from three treatment plants by cultivation-independent methods. Water Research, 2013, 47, 3523-3533.
10. Gang Liu*, Jasper Verberk, Hans Van Dijk. Bacteriaology of drinking water distribution systems: An integral and multidemensional review. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2013, 97, 9265-9276.